Standard admission : 8 €
"Tarif Pass Patrimoine", groups (20 people, reservations must be made in advance) and "tarif avantage" : 7 €
Reduced rate : 6 € (children 12-18 yrs, students, unemployed, large familes, handicapped)
Free admisson : under 12 yrs
School groups :
Primary school : 3 €
High school : 6 €
Free admission for the group organiser
Payment methods :
Cash, cheque (french euro cheques from 7€), Credit and debit cards
Foreign cheques are not accepted
- Your visit
- The Abbey is visited by guided tour only. Groups of 15 persons or more must pre-book (at least one week before the visit; see below). It is not necessary to book a tour for individuals.
- The visits start at the times indicated below and last approximately 1 hour. Please arrive 15 minutes beforehand to purchase your tickets.
- The visits are in French. A written translation in 14 languages is available at the shop (Catalonian, English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Danish, Polish, Russian, Czech, Swedish, Japanese, Chinese and Hungarian).
- Please dress respectfully.
- Animals are not allowed into the Abbey.
CLOSED throughout the month of January and on Mondays from October 1st to May 31st.
Closed on Good Friday.
1st February to 31st May & 1st October to 31st December
(also the Fête de l'Ascension
and 1st November)
1st June to 30th September
(also the Fête
de l'Ascension and 15th August)